National Technical Honor Society is the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. Over 2200 schools and colleges throughout the U.S. and its territories are affiliated with the society. Member schools agree that NTHS encourages higher scholastic achievement, cultivates a desire for personal excellence, and helps top students find success in today’s highly competitive workplace.
- · The NTHS membership certificate, pin, card, window decal, white tassel, and official NTHS diploma seal
- · Online career center
- · NTHS scholarship opportunities include the Jon H. Poteat scholarship and others through our career/technical student organization partners. See the website for details.
- · Letters of recommendation for employment, college, or scholarships.
- · Recruitment opportunities by top U.S colleges and corporations
- · Official commencement accessories and NTHS logo gear available for purchase at www.nths.org
Purpose of NTHS:
- · To recognize and honor excellence in career and technical education
- · To encourage students to reach for higher levels of achievement, develop self esteem and pride
- · To champion a stronger, more positive image for career and technical education in America
- · To promote critical work-place values– skill development, honesty, responsibility, service, scholarship, citizenship, and leadership
- · To help member schools and colleges build and maintain effective partnerships with local businesss and industry
- · To provide greater career opportunities for the NTHS membership
- · To promote educational excellence in America